AIM
SwellP

"Turd of the Week" "Turd of the Week"

BAAAHAHAAHA

mmm, I'm gonna make 8 different frames and put them in a slideshow; THAT'LL TEAHC THE SS THEIR LESSON!!

MMMMM FLASH FRAUD, lmfao. People, this movie is just some little faggot hentai loving kids attempt to get back at people that promise hentai and don't deliver. Seriously, dude, this is fucking pathetic. Use your flash talents to make something good, ok? Not just some crybaby movie.

-SixStar

KKyuubi responds:

Is it me, or is the Star Syndicate doing their final attacks on me before they disassemble?

Dailytoon #200 Dailytoon #200

Hey look Wade, I'm mass-voting

Seriously though, amazing movie.

Lilium Lilium

it was a good poem but...

as far as flash goes, pretty mediocre. It was just like the Broken Saints series which I found to be boring. Next time you make a movie try animating it more than just a couple tweens. Nice drawings.

-Where it Ends- -Where it Ends-

Really good

This movie was really good, the part where that guy was buidling something at the end made my jaw drop because I know how much work that must've taken.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Really good movie but.....

The music selection was horrible and didn't really fit with the type of movie this was. Luckily, that can be easily overlooked.

Beavis&Butthead Meets DBZ Beavis&Butthead Meets DBZ

Wow...

Amazing job taking a video clip you didn't make and copying and pasting a sound clip you didn't make on top of it. I am truly impressed.

Punished. Punished.

harharhar

her masturbates at the end! That was htepunchline?
omfg roflmfaooooooo, j/k ;)

DailyToon01112005 DailyToon01112005

One word

Amazing

DailyToon01052005 DailyToon01052005

I'm voting all tens!

Because it was a good flash.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

:D

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

mmmm

That man gave me an erection